Wednesday 6 June 2007

Introduction to Invasion of Choice

This choice was to be centered around our Major Writing Assignments, or MWAs. The one I chose to share with all you wonderful people is "Invasion of Choice". The topic I had chosen to write about was the latest controversy of the HPV vaccine and it was the last paper we had written. It's intent was to write a persuasive paper, or argumentative paper on a topic we were interested about. We were suppose to show both side of the topic, but show why your side was the better side to be on. I was able to see it the other side, those who are for it; and then my side, those who are against it: "In some ways making it mandatory would be a good idea; however, what kind of message would we be sending out to our young people?" I hope you enjoy reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home