Thursday 7 June 2007

Table of Contents

Table of Contents



Watch this first!! Very funny!

Flipper Racing at it's Best

Add to My Profile | More Videos

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Life This Quarter ~ A Dear Reader Letter



Introduction to Ramses II



Ramses II



Introduction to Touching the Void Even Deeper



Touching the Void Even Deeper



Introduction to Invasion of Choice



Invasion of Choice



Introduction to the Essence of Shellie



The Essence of Shellie



Stock Photos



1 Comments:

At 10 June 2007 at 20:57, Blogger Sheri said...

Hi Shellie, I think this is the table of contents???
Anyway, once I figured out that all the blogs were on one page I was able to read thru all of them tonight.
I enjoyed reading thru this and found it rather interesting some of the subjects you wrote on. Of course I love the fact that you continue to take your "stand" in both written and verbal situations (referring to past conversations we've had as far as "verbal" goes).

Keep up the great work and by the way, it is a "blessing" perhaps that this quarter was less "eventful" than the previous (I think you needed a break!).

Sheri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home